Maxitech can not only provide you with new devices but we can also assist you with the devices you currently own!
Paper jamming? Toner not printing correctly? Get in touch so we can discuss the best plan of action.
*PLEASE NOTE SERVICING AVAILABLE ONLY WITHIN SOUTH AUSTRALIA*
Standard Service Call Out for Printer, Fax or MFD Includes first 30 minutes of labour time on site. $130 ex GST
Per Additional Machine (on same site) Includes first 30 minutes of labour time on site $60 ex GST
Additional Labour per 30 Minute Increments Additional parts quoted as required and usually have a lead time $60 ex GST
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BOOKING
- Age of the machine - sometimes it may be cheaper to replace your device with a new, more cost-effective model than it will be to service the device. Consider this if your printer is more than a couple years old. Chat to Maxitech and we will be able to provide you with some comparative figures for consideration.
- Warranties – Is your machine still within its warranty period? If so, we suggest calling the manufacturers technical support line prior to booking in for a service to ensure you aren’t missing out on a free opportunity to fix your printer.
- Generic toners – If your printer is under warranty but you use generic toners, please be aware this may void your warranty with the manufacturer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Servicing available in South Australia only.
- Servicing on Inkjet printers only available if device is taken directly to servicing workshop (Gepps Cross SA). For more information on this service contact MAXITECH directly.
- Additional labour for re-attendances charged per 30-minute increments with no additional travel component.
- If a part is required, a quote will be provided for pre-approval.
- Please check your device is not still under warranty prior to booking a service with Maxitech.
- All prices are exclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Maxitech do not take any responsibility for pricing errors or omissions by 3rd party part suppliers.
- If quotes for parts and/or repairs are provided but not proceeded with, payment for the original call out fee is still payable.
- Maxitech can not guarantee that all parts/repairs can be noted and discovered in a single service or check over.